Maharlika Cleaning Cooperative is committed to providing superior, sustainable and healthy cleaning services to offices in the New York City area. We promote the use of eco-friendly and non-toxic products in pursuit of nourishing and defect-free office environments. Our worker-ownership structure keeps overhead costs low and keeps our prices competitive. Our services are fully covered by general liability insurance.
We understand the following principles:
- Clean, fresh and hygienic offices are essential for your staff and clients’ satisfaction, productivity and health.
- Non-toxic cleaning products are equally important for your physical office space, your staff and clients, the environment, and the cleaners.
Our services include:
- Dusting and polishing, including desktops, shelves, door frames and air vents
- Spot cleaning
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping
- Light fixture, appliance and wall hanging cleaning
- Trash/recycling removal
- Glass and interior window cleaning
- Bathroom sanitizing and replenishment of supplies
- Kitchen, conference room, copy room, lounge, stairway and reception area cleaning
- Plant watering
- Special event cleaning
All members are trained in the protocols we have developed for specific office areas, from bathrooms to copy rooms. We pride ourselves in identifying and sanitizing critical touch points in your office, including elevator buttons, door handles and telephones.
When you call our office or meet with a member, we will be happy to review our protocols and recommended frequencies for all aspects of your office cleaning. In addition to our standard cleaning services, we can work with you to identify and provide specialty cleaning services.
CONTACT US TODAY: 646.661.5650 or email@example.com